Students and employees are required to complete the CU Anschutz COVID-19 vaccine verification process following the 5 steps below. Badged affiliates and POIs may also follow these steps using CU Anschutz credentials.
Boosters are highly recommended for eligible students and employees. You may add your booster details to the verification system following the 5 steps below.
Click here to enter the COVID-19 vaccine verification system using your
Verify your first and last name.
Select your campus affiliation, and select:
“I want to … verify vaccination information.”
“I want to … file an exemption.”
- Exemption requests may be made by new students and new employees. Requests will be reviewed, and requestors contacted with a decision on whether the request is validated.
- Exemptions are available. Medical exemptions require you to upload a form signed by your medical provider in PDF or JPG format.
Enter your original vaccination information. If you have received a booster, enter current booster information.
Under “Original Vaccination Information,” click the checkbox next to your original vaccine type and enter dosage date(s).
Then, under “Current Booster Information,” select your booster type and enter dosage date.
- You can find this information on your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or in your immunization record with your medical provider.
Select the appropriate checkbox under “Provide Vaccine Documentation.”
- Students: Select the first checkbox.
- Employees: Select either checkbox. If choosing to provide documentation, upload in JPG or PDF format.
Then, click the checkbox next to the attestation statement, and click “Submit” to complete the process.
Keep your confirmation email for your records and stay updated on campus protocols.Questions?