Payroll Expense Transfers

A Payroll Expense Transfer (PET) is used to make funding changes for payroll that has already posted, and should be processed to correct an error in pay distribution.

If you need to have a Payroll Expense Transfer completed, please contact

Please provide the following items with your request for a PET:

  • A detailed SpeedType report that lists the payroll transactions.
  • Employee(s) ID numbers who's funding will be affected by the PET.
  • The amount(s) that need to be transferred.
  • The earnings pay period end dates that are being affected by the PET.
  • Please provide a brief description for why the PET is necessary.

If the PET affects grant funding it must be processed within 60 days, and the PET Checklist​​ must be included in the request along with the items above.

If you have the access and authorization to process a PET please enter an Ad Hoc approver to your PET.

University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

CU Anschutz

Fitzsimons Building

13001 East 17th Place

Aurora, CO 80045


CMS Login